WELCOME TO JONATHAN BAKER
- Mobile personal trainer covering Newcastle Upon Tyne, North Tyneside and parts of Northumberland
- Remote Personal Training
- Gym based PT at private training studio in North Tyneside
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Exercise Referral Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Programming and Supervising Exercise for Disabled Clients
Hi, I am Jonathan Baker.
I have been around the world of fitness for almost 20 years and started my career as a personal trainer in 2017. In that time, I have gained a wealth of experience, training people from all walks of life. Gym based PT, online coaching and remote instructing are all tools in which I have helped people from all over the UK better their health & fitness.
I am a passionate and driven personal trainer who provides services for people of all ages, fitness levels and physical abilities.
I am well versed in many forms of training. I have worked in several gyms and private training studios, including a spinal cord injury, mobility and medical condition focussed training centre. I run a non-profit fitness organization and have also run multiple fitness related projects funded by the national lottery.
I have a wide scope of training skills which covers strength and muscle building along with body re-composition, I also excel in adaptive fitness. This covers post injury exercise, working with people with disabilities/medical conditions and assisting those with mobility issues.
Body transformations, improvements in functional strength and improving quality of life are all of which I have accomplished with clients. No matter the body type, no matter the physical obstacle big or small, I can help you strive towards reaching your fitness goals.
- Gain muscle
- Build strength
- Increase mobility
- Increase stability in joints
- Gain confidence in your abilities
- Reach weight related goals
I can help you achieve it all.
So, what are you waiting for? Reach out today and take you first step on your new journey!